Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Sorry people

So Kyle and I have had some real troubles with our laptop. We had to have it sent off to have it repaired. We are having to use this old computer to do everything. So, our updates on Reese have been nonexistant. Hopefully they will fix the problem soon. I will post more pics when I figure this computer out. In the mean time...Reese is doing fine. She has started to become a bad sleeper though. It has been frustrating since she was sleeping well. Hopefully this is just a stage and she will be back to her wonderfull self soon. We went to the Dr Thurs. and she already weighs 8lbs! What a good eater! Ethan seems to have taken to her well. He is always wanting to hold her and kiss her. He has been a great big brother and helper. I am glad we havn't had too many issues with jealousy. Having a girl has been so much fun! One of the best parts is getting to pick out what she wears every day, not to mention all the fun accessories to match the outfits. Keep checking back for new pics...hopefully soon.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I am glad you are doing well. I was getting worried... :)