Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Day With Thomas



Last Friday Ethan, Kyle, and I went to a Day out with Thomas. We welcomed Thomas to the Oklahoma City Railway Museum. I was real suprised how many people were there. The place was packed! They had not only a real Thomas train to ride but also various activities to do as well. Ethan got a Thomas tatoo and a Harold tatoo ( the wash-off kind.) He was so thrilled and kept looking at his hand all day long. They also had a fun area where you could play with model trains and legos. It is safe to say the train ride was our least favorite part. It was just ok. The bad thing was it was actually the only thing we had to pay for. If we were to do it again we would probably just go for the activities they have. Not only was it Ethan's favorite part,but it was FREE. All in all it was a fun morning.
I know this has nothing to do with Thomas, but I thought I would mention that Cheesecake Factory is now officially open! We ate there last week. We decided to do lunch so it would not be as busy. I don't think anyone really knew it was open. We only waited like 5 min. Let me just say it was everything I hoped it would be!

No comments: