Last Friday Reese went to the doctor for her 2 month check-up. It is always so hard on me to watch my babies have to get shots. It is especially hard when they are so little and are all happy and smiling right before. The fun part, though, is to see how much they have grown. Reese sure has done her fair share of it in the height department. She is 23 in. long putting her in the 75 percentile and 10 lbs., putting her in the 25 percentile. So she is just like her momma was as a child, tall and thin. Enjoy it while it lasts girl. :-) Kyle now has high hopes she will be the ball player in the family since poor Ethan just is not the tallest of boys. I tell you what though, she is in BIG trouble if she got her mom's not-so-mad skills. Let's hope she inherited the basketball gene from daddy.
As for Ethan, he continues to be a good helper with Reese. It is to the point now where I have to say "Ok, Just leave her alone." This week he learned how to open doors. You know the ones that you actually have to turn to open. I was hoping this would be a skill that was learned a lot later in his life. Oh well, looks like I will need to go out and buy one of those locks.
I would also like to take this opportunity to welcome back all of our friends that went on a fabulous cruise vacation. I guess I am over my jealousy now. I will be awaiting pictures very soon.
Also, some of you have expressed to me that you are not able to leave comments unless you are a fellow blogger. Well, I have now fixed that feature. So, now everyone of you can leave comments....and I expect you to.
Kellogg's Cereal in a Cup- a Busy Mom's Dream!
11 years ago

2 comments:
So glad that you are doing well? Are you going back to work?
Hey Melanie,
Found your blog! Beautiful kids!
Paul
Post a Comment