





So I have been bad about updating our life events lately and am just now getting around to our past holiday weekend. We spent it in wonderful WY. We flew in to Casper on Fri. only to leave on Sat. to drive to Sheridan. We drove back to Casper on Sun. then left by plane on Mon.---- (now taking deep breath) Now imagine all that with 3 kids under the age of 3...my sister and niece came too. I can feel the bags forming under my eyes just writing this. It was all a little overwhelming, but worth it. We were actually there to celebrate my cousin Kelsey's graduation. Fun times. Below are some pics and discriptions.
*Our family on a trolly ride...notice my bunny ears, Kyle got in trouble for that one because I
was not ammused. Probably all the traveling.
*Grandpa, Kyle, and Ethan at a pond
*Ethan playing in a tub filled with ice
*My aunt Judy, cousin Zack and his fiance Tiffany
*Ethan and my brother Steven by Steven's fire truck...yes I know it is neon green, was told why
but now I have forgot
Thank you, please enjoy.


1 comment:
I'm very curious about the green firetruck....
Post a Comment