Friday, August 24, 2007

Our Trip



So I just realized that I never posted about our trip to Jackson Hole and Yellowstone....that happend last month. The whole family flew into Wyoming and we dropped off the kids with my parents. Kyle and I then headed to Jackson Hole and stayed there for about 4 days. We did some white water rafting and spent a day in Yellowstone. For those of you who have been before, you know what a rushed trip it was. We got to Yellowstone early in the morning, and left about 6. We only saw a little under half of the entire park. I had forgotten how huge it really is. We are going to go back when the kids are bigger and actually spend some quality time there so we can enjoy its true beauty. This picture was taken in Jackson and it does not do it justice. Also, look further below for more pics of our trip and the kids at our parents.

1 comment:

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.