

Oh how I hate this time of year. Not really because of the weather, but because of the annoying weather men who make such a huge deal out of this stuff. THose of you who live hear know exactly what I mean. Anyhow I feel for all of you out there who have lost power through this horrible storm. If you need anything jsut ask us. I feel really lucky to have power at this point. I didn't realize just how wide spread the outages were. I think a lot of our friends lost power and also my work. I didn't have to go to work today becase, well, I couldn't. Our office is one of the ludky ones to still not have power. Klye went Sun. night and bought a generator just in case. I hope we don't have to use it, but I sure am glad we have it just for comfort purposes. I posted a picture of our sad little tree. We came home yesterday from the mall only to find half of it lying on the ground. Kyle sawed it off and this is all that is left. Oh well. This will just make our oh so wonderful landscaping look just that much better.

1 comment:
Well, we don't have power. But I'm still very thankful....thankful that we don't have any trees!
Post a Comment