Yesterday the
fam headed to the state fair. What and event it was. I have found through living here that the fair is either love or hate. I am
definitely a lover of the fair and it's fabulous artery-clogging food. I noticed if you go more toward the morning there is less, um...well, you know the type of people I mean. Anyhow, we participated in all the activities, including this questionable one in the picture. Ethan really wanted to ride this camel though. I wasn't going to let him, but Kyle is way more of a softy than myself. Such a good use of $5 dollars huh?

This year they had a LOT of new restrictions on the height requirements. This was only one of 4 rides we could find for Reese to ride. I am not kidding people she was like so close to being able to ride all the kiddie rides that her
pony tail touched the line but not the top of her head and they STILL would not let her ride. The worst part was she knew what she was missing so there were several melt-downs.
Woohoo the
ferris wheel! I felt really bad for the college love-birds who had to ride with us, but they were great sports.
3 comments:
What a perfect day to go to the fair! Looks like fun! Love that fair food.
I remember being little and my parents taking a day off work and taking me out of school to visit the fair. I used to love the rides...wonder what happened?!
I was waiting for you to post what you ate!
I have a recipe for deep fried oreos that I've been wanting to try.
Oh sorry about not posting what I ate! I somehow totally forgot that most important part! So just for you Emily here it goes:
This year it was some noodle dish, cinnamon roll, egg roll, part of Ethan's corn dog. Sadly that is all I could put down this year so for fun I am adding my favs from all year combined below:
Stuffed Pizza, Cheesecake on Stick,
Fried Snickers, Fried Oreos, Roasted Corn, and of course Curly Fries
Emily I HIGHLY recommend fried anything!
Post a Comment