Lately I have not been keeping up with this blog like I should. I know what you are thinking, it's not like I am really updating all that often anyway. I finally decided to open an account on facebook a few months ago, and I was hooked immediately. Err, let's rephrase that....I was addicted immediately. I honestly think I need help. Are there classes or groups for this kind of thing? Anyhow, it has caused me to neglect my one blog reader. Let's all give a big thanks to Emily for tagging me and bringing me back , for today at least.
This tag is about my first pregnancy. I hope I can remember it all. Ok, here we go:
Were you married at the time? YES! We had been married for 2 years
What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I was thrilled and then I cried like a crazy lady.
How old were you? 26.
How did you find out? peed on a stick.
Who did you tell first? Kyle, then our parents like a couple days later. I found this news VERY hard to keep quiet!
Did you want to find out the sex? HELLO??!!...YES! OF COURSE. I don't understand how people can wait. My feeling is it is a surprise either way, you just find it out sooner than the delivery day. Having the baby and seeing what they look like is enough of a surprise for me.
Due date? Dec. 23rd.
Did you deliver late or on time? 3 days early...I love me some induction, people!
Did you have morning sickness? Big time YES! It was more like "all day" sickness. I am just thankful it didn't last the whole time.
What did you crave? Pancakes and Wavy (yes, it had to be the Wavy) Lays with french onion dip. Not the two together though.
11. Who/what irritated you the most? I'll just say I'm, in general, not a happy preggo so EVERYTHING
12. What was your first child's sex? a boy
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout pregnancy? I can't believe I am actually going to publish this, but 28.
Did you have any complications during pregnancy? My epidural didn't fully take and Ethan's heart rate got really low to a scary point. They had me start pushing early to avoid possible c-section.
Where did you give birth? Women's Lakeside of Edmond, which no longer exists.
How many hours were you in labor? about 9 hours
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Kyle
18. Who watched? Kyle, the nurses, and of course the Dr.
19. Was it natural or c-section? natural
20. Did you take medication to ease the pain? Heck yes! I was like...I will prepay to make sure that stuff is ready and available!
21. How much did your child weigh? 7lbs 2oz.
22. Did your child have any complications? Thankfully, no.
23. What did you name him? Ethan Kyle.
How old are they today? 4 years
That was fun for me to reminisce. Hopefully I didn't bore you too much, oh my one faithful reader.
Kellogg's Cereal in a Cup- a Busy Mom's Dream!
11 years ago

1 comment:
You have me to thank for your addiction to Facebook. And yes I do check your blog once in a while! :)
Post a Comment