Thanks to all of you who voted for Randy. He ended up being the grand winner and took his wife to embark on the fun. I included a link below so you could see them with Thunderwear in Times Square!
Hey Melanie, I just saw on FB that you have a blogsite. I'll look forward to catching up with you guys! Can't believe I'm Facebooking ...
Anyway, I have a blog, too. Couple of them, actually. Family Fountain has articles on family issues and topics, and sometimes I put family pictures on there. Bible Fountain has longer articles. Check them out!
Good catching up with you. You have a great looking family. And, I talk to your family some (your cousins, mostly), and catch up on how all of you are doing. Cheryl and I are real proud of how well you whole family has done in life - good spouses, great kids. You have done well!
1 comment:
Hey Melanie,
I just saw on FB that you have a blogsite. I'll look forward to catching up with you guys! Can't believe I'm Facebooking ...
Anyway, I have a blog, too. Couple of them, actually. Family Fountain has articles on family issues and topics, and sometimes I put family pictures on there. Bible Fountain has longer articles. Check them out!
Good catching up with you. You have a great looking family. And, I talk to your family some (your cousins, mostly), and catch up on how all of you are doing. Cheryl and I are real proud of how well you whole family has done in life - good spouses, great kids. You have done well!
God bless,
Warren
Post a Comment