So Kyle has decided to let me write today since I told him we needed to update. This will probably end up being a regular deal since it seems I have more time on my hands. As you can tell by the title, Ethan is now officially crawling!! Yeah! I am very excited, as I was beginning to think this may never happen. Ok, so it may look a little like scooting/crawling, but hey I am counting it as crawling. Next week he will be 8 months. I can hardly believe it. It is so true when people tell you they grow up fast, but until you experience it with your own kid do you truly understand.
For those of you who have not heard yet, my sister Val is having a girl! I am so excited to be looking at the "girls side" now at clothing stores. All of the gals out there know how much more fun this side really is. Anyhow, they will be naming her Ryanne Suzanne. Now all we have to do is wait until Jan. 11th.
I will try to be better with this blog than Kyle. So all of you may check us out here more often. Until then......Hollingsworth, out.
Kellogg's Cereal in a Cup- a Busy Mom's Dream!
11 years ago

1 comment:
Wow! I was beginning to think you guys were dropping off the blogging thing! J/K Way to go Mel...take over.
I'm so glad he's crawling! I bet he's a cutie! Can't wait to witness it at church tomorrow. :)
Post a Comment