


As you can see from the new photos, we now have a screened-in porch. Kyle and his dad worked countless hours to get it up. It is not completely finished. There are some minor details that need to be completed. We of course have all these plans for the porch, but like anything it is going to take lots of time and money to get it just the way we want.
On another note, Ethan turned 8 months this weekend. He is just growing too fast. Each stage of his life has brought something new and exciting, but sometimes I just wish things would slow down just a bit. Right now he is battling a cold and I think some allergies. However, Kyle and I now believe because of all of this he now has an ear infection. We are going to the Dr. later this evening to be certain. But, we are already pretty certain. Poor little fella. I am going to try to get a video posted of Ethan crawling soon. It is really funny to watch. Hopefully it works.

1 comment:
The porch looks great guys!
Post a Comment