Friday, June 02, 2006

I have an announcement to make...

Ok so the title may be a little too hyped for some of you blog readers out there, but for me this is a HUGE deal. I read in the paper today that (now might be a good time to sit down) Cheesecake Factory is comming here to OKC. WOO HOO!! This is only my most favorite resteraunt of all time. I was so floored, as I am sure most of you reading this are too. It will be going in somewhere over by Penn Square Mall. I have not idea when this blessed event will take place, but the point is it will. You can bet I will be there the week it opens to eat there, given the wait time is not too crazy long (sorry Kyle.)
On a different note, lately we have been spending a lot of our free time at Pelican Bay. We bought season passes this year and plan to go at every waking moment. Today we are going with Val and her baby Ryanne. Ethan has such a great time! I think tomorow though we are going to venture to the neighborhood pool, since we are paying for it and all.
A great weekend all of you!

2 comments:

swatterson said...

Woo-Hoo! I LOVE that place! I'm there with ya when it opens!

Shannon said...

I LOVE CHEESECAKE FACTORY!!!!! I always want to go when we visit Dallas or Kansas City!
Did you see that we got a Cheeseburgers in Paradise? It was supposed to go in Tulsa, but the site didn't work out so the Outback Corp. Put it here! I'm super excited about that too!