Sunday, May 14, 2006

Cruisin




As you may have already guessed, Kyle and I had a fabulous time on our cruise. (as if anyone could possibly have a bad time) We sailed off on Sun and came back on Thurs. We couldn't have asked for better weather. It was in the upper 80s pretty much the whole time with clear skies. We started off in FL and headed to the Bahamas where we visited 2 islands and then headed home. It was great to have time to ourselves and pretty much just do nothing. I would have to say that 5 days was pretty much perfect for us because we did miss our boy. We snorkled, layed by the beach, soaked in WAY TOO MUCH sun, and ate WAY TOO MUCH food. I tell you what, if you have cruised before you know what I am talking about. There is NO shortage of food on these boats. I mean there is food at your fingertips literally 24 hours out of the day. We are not talking stingy here either. I mean whatever you want, whenever you want. It pretty much was the roughest 5 days I have ever experienced. I think Kyle and I have decided this is how we may vacation from now on. It is definetly a nice way to go. All inclusive is so worry free. We highly recommend it to all of you out there. It is nice to be back home though now that we are well rested. We threw in some pics to share with all of you.

1 comment:

swatterson said...

Looks like fun! I like your preggie bathing suite! cute!