Friday, August 18, 2006

Getting Close


So it has been called to my attention by certain people...Sara, that I have not been keeping up with my posts very well. Ok, I will agree that my mind has not exactly been on this blog lately. I do realize, however, that some of you keep updated by reading this thing. So, I will try to do better here because things are about to get really exciting. I am LESS than 2 weeks away from the scheduled induction date. The 31st of Aug has been set as the official day for the birth of Reese, that is unless I have her before then. ( highly unlikely) I did go to the doctor Wed. (hopefully this is not too much info)....she let me know I am 1 1/2 cm D and 50% E. WooHoo! So there is at least some sort of progress going on here. To me this just means the end is near. This is very exciting! Last night though, Kyle and I had some sort of reality check that we are about to be the parents of TWO! A little scary really. At the same time though, we are really excited. We should have the final touches done on the nursery this weekend, so I will try to include some pics later. For this post I thought it might be nice to include a pic from my shower that took place a few weeks ago. I am the one holding the beach ball and the rest are some of my favorite gals. Thanks girls for a GREAT shower!

1 comment:

swatterson said...

Yay! A new post! Woo-hoo!
Cute beach ball. :)