

Ok, so as promised here are a couple of pics from the nursery. I thought it turned out pretty well. I was kinda hoping her letters would be a little darker of a pink, but oh well. I guess it works. They are a lot cuter in person beacuse they have little "french scenes" on them. There are little french accents all around the room. Even the little drawer pulls have eiffel towers on them. The best part though, is the large eiffel tower that our friend JC painted for us. It really is our favorite part of the room. Thanks JC!
Nothing new in the labor scene. But hey, Thursday is just around the corner! Yesterday was my last day of work. It should make things a lot more comfortable. My back was starting to take its toll.

1 comment:
It's really cute! I love it! Do you have a mobile yet? Hey my sister trish wanted me to ask you about where you got your 3d sonogram done?
Post a Comment