Hey everyone. I hope you all are having a nice Christmas and New Year break. I would just like to ask you guys to please pray for our family. Last Sat. morning (the 23rd) my grandma was found dead in her home in Casper. As you may know, this was very unexpected. We are still not sure just yet what was the cause. We had the funeral this past Thurs. We are all still trying to cope with the loss. It was very emotional when we opend the gifts she had picked out for all of us for Christmas. I just wish I could have seen her one more time and that she could have met my daughter Reese. Again, this was my grandma on my dad's side, my Grandma Dacus...also grandma to Caleb and Val ( I guess that is obvious though.) It has been a bitter sweet Christmas. Thanks for your prayers.
1 comment:
Mel, you and your family are in my prayers. I hope that the rest of the holiday went well. I still remeber your grandparents at camp. God be with you and your family.
Post a Comment