


Last weekend we took Ethan to Sesame Street Live. He thought it was the greatest thing he had ever seen. The whole time his face was in complete awe. It was worth sitting through a lot of annoying songs just for the look on his face. I threw in some pics of the event. Oh and I hve a great story.... as we were going to our seats, the lights had just gone off so it was hard to see. We finally get to our seat and I fall underneath the risers! We were in the front row of the first level too like right near the stage, so A LOT of people saw me. It was so humiliating! To make it worse all at once everyone said "Ohhhh." Then the security guard ran over and asked me if I was all right. It made the biggest scene. I received a real nice cut on my elbow and a beat up shoulder as a reminder.

No comments:
Post a Comment