Monday, April 23, 2007

Sleep Deprived


Oh man has this week been trying! Don't let this face fool you! I have pretty much been living on little or no sleep at all. For some reason, Reese went from sleeping through the night to waking up every hour. When I say every hour, I men litterally EVERY hour. I haven't been this tired since the first week we brought her back from the hospital. I can't figure out what is wrong. Her ears checked out fine and I can't feel any teeth coming in. Hopefully this passes soon. She also has been a handfull when I take her to the gym nursery. I feel lucky if I get through half the work out. For the past month, everytime I take the kids to the gym the workers have to come get me because Reese won't quit crying. Oh this girl! It's a good thing she is so cute I might try to give her away.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

It must be the girl thing, Christopher was never that hard to deal with, but I think Rebecca is going to make me a beliver in terrible two's and the whole thing. She slept good until 6 months, now she will only sleep for 4 hours and will not go back to sleep unless you hold her FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT! It is slowley getting better, but this has been over 2 months of sleeplessness. Hope Reese isn't as stubborn.