
This was Ethan all day yesterday. The McDonalds Happy Meals are now coming with these American Idol toys. We got this headset thing in Ethan's yesterday. It was so funny to see him with this thing. He was singing into it all afternoon. His rendition of Old McDonald is worthy of a Grammy.
Reese is doing well. She is SO close to crawling. I mean it should happen ANY day now. She will get on all fours and rock, move her hands forward, then just eventually fall. If she could just get her legs to move she would be golden. She is also cutting her front top teeth. What a big girl! In other news I am finally starting to quit with the breast feeding. I have mixed feelings on this as I have discussed with some of you. For those of you who do not know, this is one of the most painful things I have ever gone through. I had actually forgoten how horrible it feels to quit until this week. I mean I am like "don't touch me!" to everyone. It is so hard to hold a squirming child at this point. I just hope it passes soon. Reese has done great with formula. Thank goodness for that.
On an embarrassing note.....You regulars to the gym missed a real show on Mon. In step class I totally busted on my rear! It has very humiliating. I also happened to be near the front of the class. It was at the beginning of the class too, so exhaustion was not an excuse. The only thing that made me feel ok about doing this was that near the end of class the instructor, Kate, totally busted it too. You know that if the instructor fell that there was some serious stepping going on. At least I keep telling myself that.

No comments:
Post a Comment