1. I love being a mom
2. Kyle is my best friend
3. I am a closet fan of reality shows
4. I like game shows
5. It is my dream to be on Wheel of Fortune
6. I most admire my dad and mom
7. I feel robbed of my college years because I went to so many schools
8. I love all the friends I have made at church
9. I would love to re-live my wedding day
10. I love to spend entire days at day spas
11. I am addicted to shopping
12. I miss my body before kids
13. If I could afford it, I would consider plastic surgery
14. I like carbonated drinks
15. I eat when I am bored
16. I know very little about computers
17 I wish I knew more about how to use computers
18. I secretly wish I was a realtor
19. I would like to flip a house and sell it for a profit
20. I hate changing dirty diapers
21. I sometimes wish the kids toys they made today did not all play music
22. I wish I lived closer to my parents
23. I talk in my sleep and have been known to sleep walk
24. I love to travel
25. I would love to visit Australia
26. Kyle and I were "taken" when we tried to by airline tickets through "Cheap Tickets Online"to go to Australia
27. I have a really great credit card company that got us all our money back
28. I am a huge fan of all things Disney
29. I am nervous for my kids to hit their teen years
30. God has blessed me in SO many ways
31. I have the creepies with anything to do with eyeballs and knee caps
32. I have never had a cavity or needed anything but a cleaning done to my teeth----oh and braces
33. I love to watch Ethan and Reese play together
34. I sometimes only go to the gym for social reasons
35. I need to loose weight
36. I don't like having to shave
37. I was not very pleasant when I was pregnant
38.I can play the piano
39. I took 7 years of Spanish and can not remeber how to speak the majority of the language
40. I wish I was more crafty
41. I have no decorating talents which is why my house is bare
42. I was told in 9th grade I should look into photography for a career by my photo teacher...I did not listen
43. I used to be really good at tennis
44. I wish I still played tennis
45. I wish I had an event to buy an evening gown so I could wear one again---that was the highlight of prom
46. It takes me an hour to get ready
47. I hate doing yard work
48. I don't like wearing makeup but look scary without it
49. I like to fish
50. I have skydived
51. I like to watch football
52. I miss living in Wyoming because of the mountains
53. One of my favorite smells is that of a new car with leather seats
54. I am a leather seat snob...I don't know if I could ever go back to cloth
55. I don't like going to the bathroom in public restrooms
56. I hope my kids grow up to be faithful Christians
57. One of my favorite things to hear is " I love you momma"
58. My favorite way to vacation is cruises
59. I love holidays
60. I am a fan of 80s music and movies
61. I like to do jigsaw puzzles
62. I also like to do crossword puzzles
63. I like to play card games
64. I like that I have a job where I get to wear scrubs
65. I used to have an outtie belly button
66. I like a nice realxing bath
67. Dental hygiene school was a lot harder than I ever imagined
68. I do not like to read books of any kind...except the bible
69. Some of the funniest people alive are members of our bible class
70. Kyle and I honeymooned in Las Vegas
71. When I was little, my sister and I shared a bunk bed, my bed was the top one
72. I do not like neighborhood associations
73. I find it difficult to say no to baby girl clothes
74. My favorite store to shop in is Banana Republic
75. I do not like to wear hats
76. I have never been called to jury duty
77. My favorite type of food is Mexican
78. I took surfing leasons once in Hawaii
79. I have 27 first cousins
80. I have met two famous people in a mall....LaBron James and Emmit Smith
81. I have met some other famous people at dental conventions....Tony Dorset, Joe Montana, and Dr. J
82. I regret not taking pictures when I met those famous people
83. I did get autographs from the people on line 81
84. I would like to take ballroom dancing lessons
85. I listen to and enjoy ALL types of music, yes this includes rap
86. I have had my hair colored every color (normal colors that is)
87. I had the chicken pox when I was 10
88. I missed the most anticipated field trip of the year because of the chicken pox
89. I was the top cookie seller in the city of Casper, WY one year for Brownies
90. I fractured my wrist once while sledding
91. I like to eat breakfast food for dinner
92. I love to hear little kids sing bible songs
93. I love the person who invented the Epidural
94. My middle name is Annette
95. My favorite vacation spot is anywhere with a beach
96. The only two foods I do not like are cherries and brussel sprouts
97. I will try any food at least once
98. I am very picky about teeth
99. I find it very fun to dress up at Halloween
100. My favorite ice cream in Birthday Cake

4 comments:
i love it that you want to be on "the wheel"! haha
Great list! So you're initials before getting married was MAD? Did you parents realized that before naming you?
No my parents gave NO conscideration to their children's initials...something I made sure I did. I was not only MAD but an MD. My poor sister though had to go though her life as VD. She was happy to change her name.
I would LOVE to get portfolio shots...so you could have an excuse to get a fancy dress. Or I'm looking for "brides" right now if you want to wear your dress again!
Post a Comment