Saturday Ethan got to go to a "pirate" birthday party...Arrgghh. It was for 5, yes 5, of his friends. He had a great time with the food, activities, and a self-started game of ring-around-the-rosies with one of his BFFs Chase. Good times. He even got a goodie bag filled with pirate booty. One of the items in the bag was fake money ( this is where the "proud" moment comes in) I said to him "Wow Ethan you have a lot of money here!" Then he said, "Yeah, I have 20 dollars.( Ummm, no idea why he thought that amount, but ok).then said......"We need to give it to God" Oh man! My heart just bursted with pride! I was like, how priceless was that moment. I will remember it forever. I love the heart of a child.
2 comments:
that is the cutest thing EVER!
Chase gives a shout out to his BFF Ethan. Please give him the message.
Oh and did you say pirate "booty"? haha!
That is something to remeber! Christopher told Mike that he need to go have "words" with me the other day at church, I made Rebecca go to the cry room and practice sitting still, she cried a lot.
Post a Comment