Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Kiddo Update


I havn't posted too much about the kids in awhile so I thought I would take this time to do so. They are both doing great, now that they just recoverd from the first set back during cold and flu season. Reese had a serious case of croop. It was a rough week and a half. Ethan is approaching his 3rd B-day. He is such a great kid with a wonerful heart. I couldn't ask for a better boy. He is, for the most part, now potty trained, I have to say it has gone a lot better than I could have hoped. Reese is getting to be so much fun. Her little personality is coming out and she is always making me laugh. She has 10 teeth and can say a few choice words. "Good Girl", "uh oh", and "baby" seem to be her favorite right now. She is a go-getter and won't sit still for one second. The two of they could not be any more opposite. It has been challenging and fun. I can't wait to see what will come next.

No comments: