This past weekend Kyle and I spent 4 days is fabulous Las Vegas. I suprised Kyle with a trip to Las Vegas for his 3oth birthday. I also decided I would include my birthday in this as well since I also am turning 30 soon. Kyle's actual birthday is Thanksgiving day, but I wanted this to be a TRUE surprise. The best part was he had absolutely NO idea. We had not been there since our honeymoon 5 years ago and boy has it changed in just that short amount of time. We stayed at the Mirage again. We saw three different shows while we were there. We saw "O", Danny Ganns, and even did this Price Is Right game. Neither of us got called to "Come on down" though. In true Melanie fashion, I brought my camera but failed to take any pictures the entire time we were there. Oh well. We didn't do too much gambling, so there was no real money made or lost. Once though I spun 4 Aces on the nickel slots and won like $20. Jackpot! 30 is going to be great!
3 comments:
When I first read your title, I thought you were going to have a surprise baby because of Vegas. HaHa
Ok so I it DOES sound like I am announcing a pregnancy or something. Whoops, sorry. That would be scary.
I have to admit I thought the same thing! :) How funny would that be???!!! Happy birthday to Kyle! I turn 30 next month... A little scary.
Post a Comment