A couple funny things kids have said to me lately:
1) Yesterday I was a monitor at Children's Worship at our church. I was sitting at the end of one of the isles next to a little girl. I would say she was around 4. Kyle was up front leading songs. When he was finished, he came and sat down next to me on the other side. He asked me a question and then when we were finished talking the little girl looked at me a asked, "Is that your dad?"
2) A few weeks ago, again at church, a little girl about 6 years old stopped me as we were leaving. She asked me, "Are you from China?" I guess I can maybe see where she got that, since I where my hair with bangs and board straight. That was also before I highlighted my hair. Otherwise, I don't see it. I laughed and told her "No, but thanks for the compliment"
Kellogg's Cereal in a Cup- a Busy Mom's Dream!
11 years ago

2 comments:
Heidi was on the cover of US Weekly discussing her nose job and boob job. I think her lips also look funny though.
And that is hilarious about a kid thinking Kyle was your dad.
"is that your dad"?!!!
awesome!
I knew kyle was no spring chicken.
Post a Comment