Wednesday, May 21, 2008

No Nap

For the first time in his 3 years of life, my son recently decided he did not need to take a nap for the day. Seeing as he is 3.5, I thought that I would go ahead and let him forgo his nap for the day. What did he do with the extra 3 hours added to his day you may ask. So glad you did. Here let me show you....






Yes, that is marker all over his body. I know what you are thinking...." Between the bubble incident and this, does this lady EVER watch her kids?" I assure you there is supervision going on here, however not up to Supernanny standards.(Please do not submit us for the show) The good news is my house and fridge are much cleaner as a result!
P.S. Ethan has taken a nap every day since this happened. Calgon take me away!

2 comments:

ChandraJoy said...

This flashes me back to an incident when Allisyn was sitting in my lap quietly reading a book, while I was recovering from some bug, and I look down and see that she actually coloring in said book, in my lap.

It happens to everyone, don't let anyone try and tell you otherwise!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit... I do wander about your supervision! :) Just kidding! You're doing a great job. Believe me, there will be many more times where you will think of your kids, "WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING!" Enjoy the naps while they last. There is no going back when the naps really do stop.
Oh the days of Calgon! That brought tears to my eyes just thinking about it. Man, I miss you girl! I Love you!