Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fun With Water


We have been very into swimming this summer. My kids are becoming little water babies. They can't get enough. This is one of the only shots I can get and it is in my back yard. I am just too occupied to get a photo at a pool or park. We bought this sprinkler octopus from Pottery Barn at their summer sale so we would have something for them at home. They've had a great time with it. Ethan is getting better and better with his swimming. He is gaining so much confidence and wanting less help. I am so proud of him! Reese is everywhere and is great with the water. She is a natural. Of course she has been her usual self though. Today we went to Pelican Bay. I noticed her chewing on something and asked her to give it to me. I lost it when she spit it out. It was none other than some one's used band-aid! UHGG! (Gag reflex activated and I can feel my lunch coming up) Thank goodness she is on Amoxil so I feel a little better...ok not really.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh. I absolutely LOVE it when you blog about Reese because that girl seriously cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

Yuck! Why must they taste EVERYTHING???