Our Independence Day was really fun this year. We started off the day with Edmond's Nationally recognized parade. The kids did great and loved all the great floats and cars. Then we ended the day with the festival at UCO. We went with some friends and had a great time! They have a little boy Ethan's age and they had a ball together. There were lots of fun moon bounces for the kids. The best part is it was all free. Then we all sat and watched the spectacular fireworks show. We left Reese with Kyle's parents, so it was "worry-free."



We spent the afternoon with an activity I would rather not have to repeat in the future. Reese has been into sticking things up her nose lately. I never had to deal with this with Ethan. This girl always is finding ways to keep us on our toes! I fed her some corn with her lunch yesterday. When I noticed a piece of corn sticking out the end of her left nostril. I fished it out and looked again to see yet another piece. To make a long story short I fished out 3 pieces on my own but had to get Kyle (thank goodness he is a PA)to fish out another. Then after her nap she kept saying "nose, nose" We were like.."You have got to be kidding me" That's right folks, we had to fetch yet another lodged kernel. That made the grand total 5 kernels up one nostril. I didn't even think that was possible. That makes our running total thus far to 1 choc. covered pretzel, 1 Cheetos, and 5 corn kernels she has managed to shove up her nose. I hope it ends there!
1 comment:
That is hilarious! I can totally relate. Aschlyn stuck a princess shoe up her nose and we had to take her the ER. They said if she doesn't sit still they would have to sedate her! It was scary, but in the end the shoe came out with out having to be sedated. What is it with girls!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment