Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Hubby

I have been tagged by Emily to do a post on the man known as my husband. Far be it from me to not accept a tag. What can I say about the love of my life. I know all of you may think that I married him for his fame on building the Lake Jean Neusdtadt sign. Shocking as is may be, this is not true.I will have to tell you there are actually some other great qualities to this man. He has a great sense of humor for one. He can leave you in stitches and I love that we have our own inside jokes. Also, who doesn't love a man who shares the same enthusiasm about Halloween you do. This is one of my favs. He did such a great job on that wardrobe!
Since we live in the dark ages, I was not able to scan a cute picture of us on our wedding day. Believe me, I would have rather put that on here because I was a lot thinner in those. This will have to do. Bear in mind this was before our dieting days. Anyhow, despite some of the little spats we do have, we have so much fun when it is just us. One of my favorite times is when we are able to take trips together.

Probably my favorite quality about Kyle is the fact that he is a GREAT father. I could have not hand picked a better dad for my kids. He is very involved in every aspect of their lives and always wants to help where needed.


Kyle is and always will be the very best friend I could ever want. I truly love him with all my heart. He is a great Christian, leader, father, friend, and provider. Hey, who wouldn't love someone who could bring free drugs home. :-)



No comments: