I was reading my friend Emily's blog today and came across her post about Brittney's song "Hit me Baby One More Time." She informed her faithful followers that her career launching song is now 10 years old! Really?! Really?!...yes really people. This prompted me to start thinking of other things. I was watching college basketball last night and thought to myself. Wow, those players look like they are about 12. Then realized that 12 for them was not all that long ago and most of them still have a "1" in front of their age! This brought me to think of professional players. I remember when I thought they looked old...I mean most of them actually had facial hair! Now they are all starting to look young to me too! Not to mention most of the tv shows I grew up on are like 20 years old. So, where has the time gone? I tell you what folks those Golden Girls aren't starting to look so golden any more...more like older sisters.
3 comments:
It sounds like someone is thinking of a birthday coming up in a couple months. :) I have also realized that most people I know are younger than me, even my supervisor at work. Yes, we must accept that we are getting older and before we know it we will be grandparents. Wierd!
Funny funny! I agree!
That last comment was from Deidra.
Post a Comment