Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Highlights

Our Easter was jam packed with events this year. It was exhausting at times, but mostly fun. Now, if only the weather would have been a little more compliant....


We started off the festivities with some egg coloring. This was Reese's first year to try her hand at this. She did great!

Ethan had it down this year, no longer a rookie.
I got together with some family from my mom's side to celebrate my grandma's birthday. We took the opportunity to let some of  the great grand kids have a little Easter egg hunt. It was so much fun. It was also great to see everyone and catch up.
Here are my sweeties Easter morning. I love getting to dress them in the new clothes!
I even decided to try my hand at sponge rollers in Reese's hair. I couldn't believe she actually left them in! I wish I could get her to sleep in them, but I knew that was out of the question. It was just easier to get us up early and get it done that way. I thought it turned out pretty cute. The only bad thing was the crummy weather had these beautiful curls falling within 2 hours. So cute though, right?

2 comments:

The McDowells said...

I heard that Gramma's birthday and easter egg hunt were fun. Wish we could of gone!

I was just thinking the other day about putting sponge rollers in Macy's hair and see if she will sleep in them. I don't know if she would last the whole night though.

Elizabeth said...

I totally remember sleeping in sponge rollers. My hair would have stayed like that for days if I hadn't washed them out. Oh, the things we do for beauty.