Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Sooners

So here I am on Tuesday babysitting my child. Currently he is banging his cell phone on a toy and yelling Da-Da. ya gotta love it. So I have some concerns with football coaches particularly Bob Stoops. How many times have teams done well by trying to switch QB's in and out. It's stupid...pick one and go with it! Look a QB has to know his offense like the back of his hand, but if he's splitting snaps with the other QB he is not going to have the knowledge and understanding of the offense nor the trust of his teamates. So Stoops today says that he is going to start Bomar. Yea! he picked one but oh wait....No we still don't know if Thompson is going to come in from time to time. Well boys and girls it's going to be an ugly season if this stupidity and indecision continues. Let's hope the Dallas Cowboys do better this season or it could be a long football season. My son is now passed out on the floor. I guess I'll put him down for a nap. Here are a couple of before and after photos. The first is a picture of E and I prior to the Sooners manhandling by USC in the national championship game in January. The second is what we felt like after the game and also on Saturday after getting beat by our sister TCU.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So let me get this straight. When you started typing the blog, your son was awake and banging his cell phone around. When you finish the paragraph, he is asleep. Three words: Worlds Slowest Typer. Wow.

Josh