Friday, September 23, 2005

Failure??

So I am not sure if I am still a fan of google or not. I found something interresting out today while on their site. For those of you who may not know what I am talking about, type in "failure" or even "miserable failure" and see what pops up. Very interresting.
Anyhow lets go on to more interresting subjects, like my son. He turned nine months this week.(Tear slightly shedding.) I cant belive how fast he is growing. I am happy to report that he in now in the 50th percentile for height. This greatly pleased his dad as he was beginning to see his dreams of a star BBall player slowly draining away. Every appointment since his birth, Ethan has been in the 25th, and now he is starting to catch up. Way to go! Hey, average is not to shabby.

1 comment:

swatterson said...

50%! Way to go E! I was pretty sure he wasn't destined to be a shorty...judging from his parents.