

So it's been a while since we returned from our trip to Philly. We have just had so much going on since then that I have not been able to update our blog. So as you can see we took a few photos. We have one of us near the Liberty Bell. The other is of me eating my "original" Philly Cheese Steak. I have to say, they are not all that impressive. I think I have had just as good of one here in OK. The original was made with Cheese Whiz, so that of course is the way I had it made. I guess it was ok, but not worth the hour we waited for it. These two pictures are really all that we have because of all the stinkin' rain we had. I mean it poured a majority of the time we were there and never let up. All in all, it was an ok trip, I would be alright if I never went there again. It was good to see it once just to say I have been there. On a more exciting note, our 9 month old son took his first steps on Thurs!!!!!! I was in complete SHOCK. He has been standing on his own for a few weeks now, so I was trying to perfect his standing skills. I stood him up and then moved a little away from him and outstretched my arms indicating I wanted him to come to me. (in my mind I was thinking there was no way he would walk) Then he took 4 steps right to me! I was so blown away. The cool thing was that Kyle was right there with us and witnessed the whole thing. Now he will go back and forth between the two of us always taking about 4 steps each time. It won't be long before he is doing it farther and all on his own. I am lacing my running shoes as we speak.

2 comments:
Way to go "E"! Such a big boy!
Man I forgot to take a picture in front of the Liberty Bell. Preston is just jealous that we didn't get a "prom picture" too. :)
hello...you haven't updated since october!
Post a Comment