So it has been an eternity since we have updated this Blog. I was actually thinking before I started to write this if anyone would actually read this. I am pretty sure most have given up on us and quit looking at this site. Oh well, I will go ahead and chat anyway.
For those of you who may not know, I am 13 weeks pregnant. I have been feeling kinda green and not keeping too much down. SO today I went to the doctor for my monthly check up. I got in big trouble because I have LOST 4 lbs. I didn't know what to say. Any other time I would be thrilled to have lost 4 lbs in a month. I guess I am going to try to eat a little more each day. However, I don't see how this is possible. I eat all the time. THe good news is everything else looks great with the development. The heart beat is strong and the ultrasouund looked good. I can hardly wait until my next apt.
I probably wont write again for awhile. Kyle, Ethan, and I are all going to Wyoming WEd. morning. I will let you know how that goes. Yeah..I love trips!!
Kellogg's Cereal in a Cup- a Busy Mom's Dream!
11 years ago

1 comment:
Wow! I didn't even know what to think when I didn't see the words "In West Philadelphia born and raised........ "
If you're needing to gain weight and need someone to go binge with you can count on me.
Post a Comment