So if you havn't heard already. Kyle and I are expecting our first girl! We are so excited and shocked! I had completely convinced myself this was going to be a boy. That goes to show you that even though it may seem like the pregnancy is similar does not mean you will be expecting the same sex. I keep thinking about all the fun things I will get to dress her in and all the fun we will have when she is older. What fun! The not so fun part is the fact that Kyle and I can't come up with a name. I don't understand why this is such a struggle for us. I mean this was the same problem we had with Ethan. I have been through 2 books and countless websites......still nothing. Well I guess not nothing. We do have a couple we are seriously conscidering. Our numero uno pick is Ava. OK just kidding I just had to thow that in there for Sara. (I promise it is not even a thought :-)) Seriously though our top pick right now is Reese with Ellle in a not so close second. Kyle is not wild about the name Elle. I on the other hand really like it. I also think it sounds cute with Ethan. I know we have a LONG time before we really need to choose, but it would be nice to give the girl a name. Hey, so if there are any suggestions out there we are very interrested!! In the mean time the search continues.
1 comment:
Um...I would have to kick your face in! J/K.
Sorry I don't have any suggestions...I'm not very good an name picking either!
Post a Comment