Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Reese it is

Ok so we finally have agreed on Reese for the first name of our wonderful baby girl. We had our "official" ultrasound today and it is still a girl. I am very thankful for that because I was worried they may find an "extra part" today. I think as far as I know everything looks health with her. I mean they never really give you any indication either way while you are there. I figure since they didnt spend a lot of time in one area and I havn't heard anything, that must be a good sign. So now the hunt begins again for a middle name. Most of you may remember the horrible events surrounding the choosing of Ethan's middle name. I think we finally just threw something together at the last minute. Right now the first choice, really the only choice is Olivia. We are struggling, because nothing really goes with Reese. Again, I am taking suggestions for middle names. Let me know too what you think of Reese Olivia. Ok I need to eat! ( the story of my life anymore)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I love Reese Olivia also Reese Elizabeth is nice too.. but Reese Olivia is beautiful... congrats on the soon to be new addition!!

hejlyeah said...

I don't know you really, but I'm friends with Watterson from ACU and I read this every now and again. I LOVE Reese Olivia. I think it's great - very classy.

swatterson said...

I love it! I've always liked both names. I think they sould great together!