Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Are You Serious?!

So tonight for dinner I went through McDonald's drive-thru, as I almost always do on Tues and Thurs. nights. It was just like any other day, pretty uneventful, until IT happened. I get home and unwrap our cheeseburgers. To my horror instead of a wonderful meat patty, there was a nasty piece of fried chicken with hamburger toppings. For those of you who have never tried this combo, I highly discourage it. It had to be one of the worst things I have eaten. I was highly disapointed they had messed up my order. Then I ate my cinnamon melt and I was like chicken cheeseburgers are fabulous, I love going to the OBGYN, and can't wait for jury duty next month!

1 comment:

Paul said...

Ha. I can remember my former days working at Burger King. One time we ran out of beef and served nothing but chicken and fish. There were many cranky customers.