


Yeah! It is one of my most favorite times of the year...Halloween! This by far was my favorite holiday when I was a little kid. As you can see I still like to dress up. Luckily I married a man who doesn't mind dressing up with me and the kids. It makes it more fun that way. These pics are from a Halloween party we went to at my cousins' house. We had a hayride for the kids and did some trick-or-treating along the way. The two gals dressed in the Asian attire are Deidra and Haley, my cousin Caleb's wife and daughter. I had to post this picture because both of them are VERY blonde. I could hardly recognize them when I got to the party. Reese is supposed to be Princess Fiona, but she will NOT keep that wig on. I plan on taking more pictures of just the kids on actual Halloween night, so stay posted.

2 comments:
You guys are so funny! Tell caleb hi for me!
Lisa
Mel, I can totally tell you are a dental hygienist.
Post a Comment