Sorry I have not posted in a while. We have been super busy around here. We just got back from our trip to San Francisco. We left the kids here with Kyle's parents and headed out Wed. We had a great time sight-seeing, shopping, and of course eating. Oh yah, we were actually there for the National Dental Meeting. I really only went to the meeting one day and then the rest of the time I spent touring the city. I must admit, I really did more shopping and eating than anything. I know these are things I can do in OK, but those 2 things are so much better there. We ate some GREAT seafood and there was a lot of great stores to choose from. Kyle did mostly sight-seeing. He had never been there before so he had more to see than I did. We were ready to get back though. We have a great time anytime we are away from the kids, but we are always ready to see them before it is time to return. The bad news is I forgot my camera so that is why there are no pics. My sis and mom took some pics of us so when I get those I will post.
In other news Kyle is doing great with his weight loss. To date it has been about 50lbs!!! Way to go babe!! We celebrated by getting him some new clothes! His other clothes were literally falling off of him. He mentioned the word shopping and clothes and I was like "you have to actually ask if I want to do that?" I know with as great as he is doing that more weight loss is to come. I need to take leasons.
Also something I have not mentioned is that Reese is walking now. It was pretty much the day after she tuned 1 that she just started walking. She has now gotten to the point where that is pretty much how she gets around now. My little girl is so big!
Kellogg's Cereal in a Cup- a Busy Mom's Dream!
11 years ago

2 comments:
How fun....and way to go Kyle! 50 lbs? That really is amazing!
Hey, this is really great!! Just add more pics. Congrats to Kyle!! Wish I could do that. I think I have the wrong metabolism!! The kids are soooo cute and it's really fun to be able to see you every now and then.
Love ya
Post a Comment