Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Deal or no deal?

I have known about this for awhile, but have only now really been able to talk about it. It is really HUGE!! Ryan, my brother-in-law, is going to be a contestant on "Deal or no deal!" I mean how cool is that!!! What is not so cool is that Kyle and I are not the supporters...hello, who better to tell you about what to do with money than us? Ok, I guess your wife and sisters may be a better choice. I guess I can forgive you. Anyhow, he leaves Mon. and will be out there the whole week. I think the episode will air in like 2 or 3 weeks. We are so excited!! We were planning on being there in the audience to support, but they never would give us a clear 100% "yes" that he would be taping next week. We found out today that it will be next week. It is just too short of notice for my job and Kyle's. It kinda stinks.
He sent in a tape(hillarious by the way) at the begginig of the fall. They have been calling and doing countless phone interviews, with 20 different people since then. We have been so suprised as to all the crazy things involved in getting on this show. It has been a LONG process. Another thing is, you don't GET to pick your supporters. You have to give a list of like 10 people and then they pick for you after they have interviewed everyone on the list. My sister was one of his top choices, and she in not going to be a supporter, but she will be in the audience. She was less than thrilled about this. I think his supporters are going to be his 2 sisters and his friend Dave Burch. I will keep you posted on the airing and the outcome(if I am allowed) later.

3 comments:

Emily said...

WHAT?! That is seriously too cool. I know someone else who's brother was on the show and she said they had a blast.

ChandraJoy said...

Michael records Deal or No Deal so we will be sure to watch it when his turn comes around! How exciting is that?

Anonymous said...

That is so Awesome!! Be sure to let me know when it is aired. I want to see it!