So I have been tagged by my friend Jessica. She didnt stand and talk to me while cleaning a dirty diaper (see Emily's blog), but I will still do this for her any way. She is one of the 3 people who read my blog so I will do this for her.
The rules are to list 5 wierd/random thoughts about yourself, 5 place you would like to visit or would like to see again, or 5 things you never pictured about your life when you were 25.
Ok so here is goes with 5 randoms:
1. I HATE cherries. This is the only food I dislike and refuse to eat. However if you serve it to me at your home for dinner, I will find a way to choke it down. I know this, because I have had to do this on more than one occasion. I feel too bad to tell the host.
2. I am obcessed with clean teeth. I don't like there to be "sweaters" on them whether it be mine or someone else's. I brush and floss more than I should admit. I encourage others to do the same.
3. I used to be a pretty good gymnast when I was young. I find this odd now because I am pretty tall and have always been pretty tall. I quit when I was 8 because they wanted me to join Team. I didn't want to because their practices were on Sat mornings during the prime cartoon slots. Not exactly commited.
4. When I was a teenager people told me I looked like Katherine Heigl, you know when she was in My Father the Hero. I totally don't see it now. What a compliment though!
5. I have been friends with a gal since we were pretty much born. I find friends like this rare and sometimes unheard of, so I find it noteworthy. We can talk like time has never passed. She lives in Washington and I live in OK, but she is still one of my closest friends. I love her dearly and am so thankful to have a friendship like ours. We like to laugh at our one and only fight... it involved a curling iron. Love you Lisa!
Kellogg's Cereal in a Cup- a Busy Mom's Dream!
11 years ago

3 comments:
Make that four people that read your blog! I always read your blog, but never comment...I guess there's a first time for everything!
i laughed out loud at the the "sweaters" comment. haha. I remember the first time I heard you say "my teeth feel sweatery". I was like, "....what?"
Wow! I don't know what to say! You made me cry! I love you too, girl! Thanks for being by Best Friend!
Post a Comment