So the first half of Ryan's DOND episode aired tonight. Did any of you watch it? What did you think? It was beyond exciting for me. I couldn't believe how intense it all was...and I wasn't even the player. How about that million dollar mission people? Can you believe that?!! 12, yes 12 cases! The only thing that stinks is that we have to wait 2 more days to find out the outcome.My mom was on there like a million times. My sister was cracking me up too. It is really cool that I am actually related to someone on this show! GO RHINOOOOOO!!!!!
8 comments:
We totally watched last night. It looks like they had a blast! Every time little Ryan was on the screen Cason would stare at her like he knew from somewhere, which I thought was hilarious since they see each other twice a week at bible class.
Oh yeah, we watched. I can't believe we have to wait! The suspense is KILLING me!
Of course we watched! I kept telling John "this is so exciting!". And it really was, like the most excited I've been for a TV show.
I think he's going to win a million dollars! How crazy!!!
Val looked great, and I loved how she was not even hesitent when she kept saying "no deal".
Really, this is SO cool. I literally can't wait until Wednesday!
So are we having a watching party on wednesday night? I volenteer my house if you guys want! We can watch after church! I can't wait. Can't you call your mom and ask if he won? I mean she WAS there.
I can't say anything.
Did Gramma and PaPa watch? I bet they enjoyed it.
How fun it is to know someone who knows someone on "Deal or No Deal?" Preston called us and told us that Ryan was going to be on TV, so we tuned in both nights. We were glad he did so well! It was very exciting!
Post a Comment