Fri. I was cleaning the house. The kids were in their playroom. Somehow in the midst of all my hard work, they had somehow escaped the playroom and found the bubble stash. Oblivious to the situation, you can imagine my suprise when this walked into the room:
Yes, that is right folks, that is an entire bottle of bubbles pourn on my baby's head. The culprit, Ethan. What could I do but laugh. I did, however, have to quickly let them know this was not ok. So I got my best disciplinary face on and then we headed to the bath. I have never in my life had so much trouble getting soap out of hair! It took me FOR-EV-ER. Luckily Reese does't mind water in her face. Fun times.

3 comments:
That makes me laugh so hard...
I'm glad to know chaos ensues at other homes besides my own.
Allisyn would have freaked out. She hates having her hair washed so that would have a nightmare for us.
oh man! that is awesome! way to go Ethan!
Post a Comment