Friday, February 13, 2009

25 Randoms

I posted this on facebook because I was tagged, bu thought I would put it on my blog too. Not everyone who reads this is friends with me on fb so I thought I would share....plus it gives me a reason to post on my blog. Ok so here it goes: I am to list 25 random things about me. Enjoy!


1. I am so lucky to be married to my best friend, Kyle. He is such a wonderful christian man and father.

2. It is my dream to be on Wheel of Fortune.

3. My brother-in-law and sister were on Deal or No Deal during the Million Dollar Mission.(Most of you know this, but it is still cool)

4. I am , sadly, a huge fan of reality shows.

5. I went skydiving when I was 23 with a group of friends. This was obviously before husband and kids. I would NEVER think of doing this today.

6. College for me was just ok, only b/c I went to 3 different schools in a 4 year period.

7. In high school, tennis was my life.

8. I have two of the best kids in the world! The funny thing is they couldn't be more opposite from each other.

9. I am VERY picky about teeth. I guess this would surprise no one.

10. I HATE cherries! It is one of the only foods I will NOT eat. Ok, if you had me over at your house and this was served, I would find a way to choke them down.

11. My favorite things to do are day spas and shopping. I am a true woman in every sense of the word.You could say I am addicted to both.

12. If I had to choose another occupation it would be realtor. Although not the best of jobs right now.

13. I really miss living in WY....mostly b/c of the mountains and all the great things to do outdoors.

14. I have a very weird phobia about eyeballs and knee caps. They gross me out!

15. I love to travel. I would do it more if we could afford to.

16. Last year I was called to jury duty. I was dreading it, but actually kinda liked it.

17. My favorite type of food is Mexican. OK has some great mexican too.

18. I have 27 first cousins and can name them ALL

19. I have never officially grown up ,according to my hubby, b/c I still watch MTV. I liked watching Laguna which turned into The Hills, and now The City.

20. Since I quit working I have found a passion for cooking.

21. While shopping in Dallas I came face to face with LaBron James and Emmit Smith...on two separate occasions.

22. I talk in my sleep and have even been know to sleep walk

23. I am a huge fan of all things Disney. Kyle and I even went on a Disney Cruise WITHOUT the kids!

24. My hair has been every color....well, the normal colors.

25. I have yet to find a food too spicy for me. My rule is if it doesn't make you sweat, it is not hot enough.

No comments: