I ran out of peanut butter the other day, so I ran to the store to grab more. It is a staple at our house and is necessary for survival. When I got home I noticed something "interesting" about the jar. Side by side you can't tell a difference. The price was even the exact same as the last time I bought a jar. But wait, what is that you see?.....
Ahh, the bottom of the jar has been changed from being flat to concave.

What does this mean you may ask? I wondered the same thing. So, I checked the fine print.....yep, you guessed it, less peanut butter for the same price. It went from 18.5oz to 16 oz. I am outraged and this sucks! If you are going to do this, at least man up and make it obvious. Or even still, be like others and just raise the price. I understand the times, that some things just have to be changed, but don't be all deceiving about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment