Thursday, March 19, 2009

Disney Cruise Day #1

As most of you know, we just got back from a wonderful 7 day Disney Cruise. Since I was unable to post while at sea, I thought I would fill you all in with a day by day account of our fun times.


Here is some of the crew waiting to board the shuttle that will take us to the fabulous ship, aka "heaven." (Yes, my crazy brother makes these weird faces on purpose)
I decided to grab this rare photo of all the kids together right before we left port.

The character sightings started early with Mickey being on the top of our list. They all came in one by one and also included Minnie. That is all we saw because after that we boarded the ship. A replica of our vessel is in the background.

The kiddos on our balcony. This was one of their fav hangouts while we were in our room.
We ended the first night with an anticipated meeting with Snow White. My kids were in such awe.
More to come tomorrow. Doing all this is making me want to go back and do it all over again!

1 comment:

The McDowells said...

Looks like it was a great trip! We should do a Kelsey family reunion on one!