The next spot on our itinerary was the scorching hot Cozumel. We woke up as we were pulling into port. I went out on our balcony to take in the scenery only to hear a "party" going on across the way at Senior Frogs. I mean it was 9 in the morning. I was like...oh yeah it is Spring Break. I was worried I would have to shield young eyes from any.....shall we say "craziness." Thankfully we were doing the Mayan Ruin tour, so we were far from any barely there ensembles. Phew!My cuties at some of the Mayan ruins:

Now my cuties in a fun hammock swing:

The Disney
ship has this great Themed Dinner night during all their cruises. It is a Pirate Night. They
encourage everyone to dress the part and provide
bandannas for everyone at the table. Even the menu is pirate themed. Then at the end of the night, the ship is taken over, on deck, by pirates. Of course, Mickey saves the day. Then it is all ended with a great fireworks show out there at sea. It such a great addition to the cruise that only Disney could have put together. I just love anything and everything Disney does.
1 comment:
jealous
Post a Comment