This day of the cruise was by far one of the busiest. We had activities ALL day long. Grand Cayman was definitely one of my favorite stops on this cruise. We started the day with an excellent tour of the island. After lunch we met up with a couple of friends who had recently moved to Grand Cayman. We left the kids on the boat and had the Robnetts pick us up in their car. They drove us all around the island, showing us some of their fav spots. We even got a tour of their home. It was so great to see them!A family pic at Seven Mile Beach:

The Turtle Farm:


I decided to try one of the local treats (Kyle was not impressed):
And here we are in Hell. Yes, that is the actual name of this place :-)
Ahh, they happy couple on the beach. I am not sure where...Nate and Nicki could tell you cause they are the ones who took us here:

Catching up. Yeah! Thanks again you two for such a fun time!!! :

The guys are standing in front of what I like to refer to as the "scary cave." They took us to this cool "local" spot where there was this cave you could explore. They warned us about the bats, so I was already on edge. I decided to go ahead and go in and screamed/ran my way out after a certain bat flew in right over my head! I was OUT after that. It was still cool though.

It was such a great day. The
Robnetts were great tour guides! Thanks you two for showing us such a great time! We hope to see you in a couple months.
1 comment:
So glad we got to see you guys!
The pic of the guys is hilarious...studly cave men :)
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun on the cruise, we may need to try it sometime. I got to go to Disney world for the first time in August...I loved it.
Y'all come back anytime!
Post a Comment