Too cute!!
Awesome interview! You've actually convinced us to go on a Disney Cruise once Gage is potty-trained. Any place that has all day kids activities AND a white sandy beach for me to escape to is a great place to be.
Carson says, "I love you ethan and I want to give you a hug."He came in when he heard Ethan talking and said, what is ethan doing on my computer?I clearly never check blogs when he's around.I've enjoyed your disney experience! Looks like you guys had a great time.
haha! funny. i think your kids just like looking at their faces in on the video camera!
Soooo cute!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too cute!!
Awesome interview! You've actually convinced us to go on a Disney Cruise once Gage is potty-trained. Any place that has all day kids activities AND a white sandy beach for me to escape to is a great place to be.
Carson says, "I love you ethan and I want to give you a hug."
He came in when he heard Ethan talking and said, what is ethan doing on my computer?
I clearly never check blogs when he's around.
I've enjoyed your disney experience! Looks like you guys had a great time.
haha! funny. i think your kids just like looking at their faces in on the video camera!
Soooo cute!!!
Post a Comment